Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Sober In Illinois....

PostSecret.com 6/5/11
The person who mailed this secret can't be the only one who feels this way...Getting clean and sober is a lot of hard work...I read of it every day among my Twitter #XA friends...years into recovery and the struggle for sobriety still there...Life is never as easy as we want it to be or sometimes even need it to be...the best decisions sometimes just don't result in a perfect or even ideal outcome...Being a grown up sometimes sucks...But whether your lonlieness is a symptom of the disease or a result of the cure...there is only one you...you have something to offer this world...and I refuse to believe that getting clean and sober is ever a mistake...I'm proud of you...and I'm just a girl in somewhere in the world...

Sometimes a song really captures emotion...the song below does just that...I couldn't post video because of some licensing rules but if you click the link below it will take you to the official video on YouTube...

No comments:

Post a Comment