Tuesday, June 28, 2011

A post without a blog...

Words need a home...some make it on to t-shirts, bumper stickers, in books, magazines, as subtitles, and even over on postsecret.com...So after reading that one of my favorite bloggers has stopped blogging (at least for the time being because that girl has a gift and a story to tell and I don't think she's finished), my first thought was, well that's crap...but after I stopped being selfish...I thought maybe there should be a place for blog posts without a home...so since I write to my brother and sometimes just to the world wide web void and then there are those precious few who feel the need to read my syntax error filled ramblings...which let's be honest sometimes just aren't that entertaining...To you all I propose...

Submit a blog post, any blog post, I will post it on my blog anonymously...(also I am under no obligation to post content that I find rude or offensive)...I don't care if the post is happy, sad, or angry BUT I suggest that you not include names or pictures of people...email posts to ltrs2mybrother@gmail.com 
anonymous.jpg

No comments:

Post a Comment