Friday, April 8, 2011

A goose and a deer walk into a....



So Mother Nature...once again, I am in awe of you...a deer protecting a mother goose and her eggs...We can all take a lesson from this little act of generosity and kindness...the two animals scientifically have no way to communicate with one another...however, the deer some how knew this mother goose was in need and stepped right up to help...

If two animals can find a way to help each other out, we have no excuse!  I know my brother would appreciate this story...he liked to bring home strays (animals, people, abandoned things)...he had a sensitive soul...

Our mother never seems to see color, tattoos, mo hawks, etc...just a kid/person in need of a judgement free nurturing environment...She always told us when we were complaining about another person (and still does), "you just never know what's going on at home."  I try to remember that...especially if I'm feeling particularly judgey! 

No comments:

Post a Comment